These first pictures are from the fireworks at Genworth on the third of July. That was a wonderful day that we got to share with our friends! We had a picnic and sat around in the grass listening to the patriotic music. Monroe spent most of the time going in the cooler for watermelon or ice. It was such a great weekend that I can't wait to do it again next year!
These are our friends RT and Molly who met us at the fireworks. It was great having them around!
The next two pictures are of Matthew and Monroe at Lewis Ginter on the Fourth of July. The garden was really crowded and hot, but we still had fun.
That's all the pictures for today, but check back next week and I'll post the pictures from my mom's visit! If you check back and I haven't posted yet, then just cut out a few magazine letters and drop me a note. That seems to get me moving.
2 comments:
Haha! Hey, that's my family!
The last two are my favorites -- Monroe looks soooo cute in his hat.
Post a Comment